At this time, when Coronavirus dominates the news, we wanted to personally reach out and let you know that we are vigilantly implementing enhanced protocols to ensure your safety.
We are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control regarding the spread of the virus. Our focus is to ensure we meet customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our employees, and our communities safe.
Here is what we are doing:
* We enhanced the techniques used to clean our units after each rental.
* In particular, we are paying special attention to interior areas and touchpoints such as basketball nets, steps, climbing handles, and entrances.
* We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with recommended sanitizing products.
*We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
* We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
* We are sanitizing our service vehicles daily and asking our team members to do the same with their personal vehicles.
* We are not allowing rentals of the same unit to be within three days.
Please do not be alarmed if you see our employees wearing gloves when handling any forms of payment.
Our teams carry additional cleaning supplies to every rental; if you would like our team to spray down the unit once more before departing, simply ask; we want you to be comfortable with your rental.
We are asking all customers to please sign contracts and pay in advance using the online features.
If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to seeing you and want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure rental experience. If you need to change a reservation, you can do so without incurring any change fees.
During this challenging time, your safety is our highest priority, and we genuinely appreciate the trust you place in our team and our company.